After some minor improvement yesterday it looks that things are worse again. Jasmine is very miserable, her back end not working well at all.
Also her stomach was upset again. She wanted to go out (I thought she wanted to throw up) so I took her but she has such a hard time moving around ...
We ended up stuck outside in the freezing rain for 45 minutes before I managed to get her back into the house.
I did my best trying to towel-support her, though I'm not sure whether that was actually helping or just confusing her and making things worse.
Called the vet and he thinks she might be reacting to all narcotics now.
He feels it's the pain meds doing this so we are to take her off to codeine and see if any improvement in 24 hours. I think there is a possibility it is that, since she go so messed up after the morphine shot. But could this be pain from how messed up she was? I don't know. Don't have any choice than taking her off the meds and see what happens.
My heart is bleeding for my girl.
At least she's back in the house again and I got her to rest again. After the horror half an hour ago, that's some victory. Ceneria tablet also seems to have settled her stomach, so hopefully that will hold for the time being.
I asked the vet whether he thinks we're just torturing her.
It seems he doesn't feel we need to give up yet. But it is so painful to watch her like this!
Please pray for Jasmine.