The Dog Body Language Quiz You Must Take

Every now and then I decide to help with one survey or another just to find that they are way too time consuming, cumbersome and simply annoying. Then I stay away from them until I forget what pain it was the last time and do it again in the attempt to be helpful.


This quiz, though, is short and sweet and you can learn a lot about how well you understand your dog or dogs in general. They did an awesome job on it and I recommend every dog parent take it.

I made hubby take it and I was very proud how much I taught him over the years.

Take the quiz here.

Comments

  1. I loved it! The last question was my favorite- when did not asking the human at the end of the leash if petting is okay become a thing? Thanks for sharing the quiz!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment