Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: Cookie Chilling on Her Cooling Bed


4 comments

  1. I considered getting a cooling bed, but the ones I was looking at were spendy and I'm confident that my dogs would lay next to one instead of on the bed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We considered all of them and tried some. This one is reasonably priced, I think, and the dogs LOVE IT. Before she got one, Jasmine was moving from spot to spot. Once she had the cool bed, she stayed put on it 90% of the time. The remaining 10% was when she came to join us on a couch or bed etc. Cookie really likes it too once she got the hang of it. I think at first it felt like it is "wet" so she found it weird. Once she learned what it can do, she's glued to it too.

      Delete
  2. Which bed is that, Jana? I've been thinking of getting 2 for my babes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the Cool Bed III. http://www.khmfg.com/cool-bed-iii.html

      We've been using them for quite some time now. They do, eventually spring a leak but it's a tiny one so no flooding and it's well worth it. Once summer we tried something else and it really sucked and Jasmine was quite sad not to have this one. Since then we make sure we always have it.

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig