Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Remember This Plant Poisonous To Dogs - Oleander

Oleander. Image Pet Poison Helpline
Oleander. Photo Wikimedia.org

2 comments

  1. Honestly I didn't know this! We just planted an oleander out back. So far Toby shows no interest, but we'll keep an eye out. Thank you for the warning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful. They are poisonous, of course, only when ingested. But I find that our guys, while generally not interested, they do "experiment" from time to time.

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig