Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dog With Pancreatitis In Critical Condition



***

Dr. Greg Martinez, DVM is a proponent of home cooked diets for dogs. He believes that feeding dogs differently  may prevent or help with chronic medical conditions like obesity, skin issue, ear issues, digestive problems, diabetes, mild seizures, and bladder crystals and stones.

He is the author of Dog Dish Diet, Sensible Nutrition for Your Dog's Health.
You can connect with Dr. Greg on Facebook or Twitter.

Related articles:
The Perplexities of Pancreatitis
Holistic Look At Pancreatitis
The House Is On Fire! Bridget's Pancreatitis

2 comments

  1. I'm sorry. I had to stop watching when I heard the dog had been vomiting for a few days. A day? Maybe. Wait and see what's going on. But vomiting long enough to get a dog that dehydrated? I only want to know that person learned something about caring for her animal after this experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela, I agree. But things like this happen a lot. Or people posting on my group with comments such as "my dog is vomiting blood, what can I do because I can't/we don't have any around vet."

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig