Sunday, July 21, 2013

Guide To Pet Dental Care Infographic

7 comments

  1. Nice one! Thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great post! I have been looking into all the different options and advice for my animals dental care and this chart seems to be super helpful. I have also been looking into animal dental care in Colorado Springs, CO and what they say to do. Can you tell me where to find more advice like this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have known that 80% of animals have a oral disease before they reach the age of 4. This is really motivating to take better care of my animals.

    Luke | http://www.nwanimalhospital.com/animal-hospital-services/dental-care.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea that 80% of dogs and cats have an oral disease by age 3- that is just an insane number. My dog has never had her teeth checked, but they look just fine to me. I really think I am going to make an appointment to check with the vet and see if she has any oral issues.

    http://www.nwanimalhospital.com/animal-hospital-services/dental-care.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, not all dental problems are visible to plain eyes. Some things show up on x-rays only.
      http://dawgbusiness.blogspot.ca/2013/05/judging-mouth-by-its-cover-there-is.html

      Delete

  5. This is written very well you are a very good writer and you know what we want. I am agree with you. Hope you will Carry own writing in the same way. Thumbs Up!

    Taking Care of Your Teeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post, I feel like not enough people know that it is just as important to take care of your pets teeth as it is the rest of their body. That being said, I didn't know you were supposed to try and brush your dog's teeth that many times in a week. Looks like I'll have to get my Beagle to cooperate with a teeth cleaning a little bit more often than he'd like. http://dutchhillveterinaryclinic.ca/services.html

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig